Are you excited for the New Year? Do you have your party plans all figured out? Before heading out to celebrate and count down to the new year, grab some dinner at Costas Inn! Thursdays are Lobster Nights, where we serve a 1 ¼ lb. broiled, whole Maine lobster with drawn butter, a baked potato, and a tossed salad for only $17.95! Stop by on Thursday between 5:00-11:00pm to get your fill of buttery, sweet lobster goodness. And if you can’t make it on Thursday, check out our other daily specials that we offer throughout the week at Costas Inn!
Ways to Enjoy Lobster
Did you know that there are several ways to enjoy a delicious Maine lobster? Of course, dipping your lobster in drawn butter is unarguably one of the best ways to consume lobster. But just in case you’re curious, here are some other creative ways to enjoy the sumptuous lobster.
- Lobster Poutine. Poutine is a Canadian snack that consists of French fries lathered in gravy. Add lobster on top and you’ve got a gourmet appetizer!
- Lobster Cobb Salad. A cobb salad is a tossed salad that includes chicken, egg, and cheese. Adding lobster doubles your protein and increases deliciousness.
- Lobster Mac n Cheese. Mac n cheese is a satisfying classic dish for all ages. You can’t go wrong with mac n cheese, especially when you add lobster.
- Lobster Bisque. As the weather gets colder, many turn to soups and stews as warm, comforting dishes. Lobster bisque is both warm and comforting as well as savory and delicious!
- Lobster Scampi. Seafood adds depth, flavor, and uniqueness to any traditional pasta dish. Try adding lobster to a traditional shrimp scampi for a great flavor combination!
- Lobster Grilled Cheese. Just like mac n cheese, grilled cheese is a nostalgic favorite. Add lobster and you have a grown-up grilled cheese that’s sure to satisfy the adult palette!
CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR WITH COSTAS INN!
Costas Inn has been a family owned and operated restaurant for over 40 years. We were recently voted the 2015 #1 Baltimore Seafood Restaurant by local expert Tamar Fleischman of USA Today, putting us in the company of other prestigious restaurants like Cinghiale, Aldo’s, Pazo, Miss Shirley’s, and The Prime Rib! We were also voted #1 Crab Restaurant 2014 in the Baltimore Business Journal! You can enjoy our famous crab cakes in-house or order them online for anytime eating. We also provide some of the best seafood catering in the Baltimore area! You can also get your fill from Costas even when you’re not in our dining room: follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube!